Sunday 12 December 2010

Day of darkness and devilry gets closer


I’ve received an update today regarding The Devil’s Rock. Editing is now complete, the final cut of the movie coming in at a lean (but action-packed) 86 minutes.

Of course there is still plenty of work do to. Post-production in the movie world can be a lengthy business. The addition of sound, music, visual effects etc, will take at least another three months. So we’re only going to see the finished product well into next spring.

However, I still find it incredible that, roughly this time last year, with the first snow of the winter starting to fall up here in northern England, I was drafting the synopsis, and only actually moved onto the writing when Christmas was over and done with. Trust me, this is a rapid turn-around in cinema terms.

Pictured is a painful scene involving Craig Hall and Matthew Sutherland (As you can see, I blagged this one from bloodydisgusting.com, which is, in my opinion, one of the best and most informative horror movie sites on the Net).

No comments:

Post a Comment